Saturday, March 26, 2011

My neighbors think I'm crazy

Sometimes a cheesy pop song speaks to you like nothing else.  Certain people who care about me have threatened to cart me off to the loony bin this week because I've gone on about how I'm on the verge of tapping into another dimension and finding my father.  I may have had a little bit to drink when I said that - but I also sort of believe it.  My neighbors may not think I'm crazy, but my family sure does.  Driven mad by grief I guess. What can I say? Just love me.

I know you're somewhere out there
somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself
talking to the moon
trying to get to you
In hopes you're on
the other side
talking to me too





Do you ever hear me calling?

I know you're somewhere out there
somewhere far away